Executive Digital Marketing Assistant
CSI Marketing Solutions is looking for a zealous Executive / Marketing Assistant to support the CEO and Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. You will assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This is a part-time position that will require 10-20 hours a week.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze potential clients websites and social media activity
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, documents and presentations
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events for digital campaigns
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations internally
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, articles etc) to augment the company’s and/or client’s presence in the market
- Perform keyword research
- Create, schedule and post social media updates
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Good understanding of Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma
Please send resumes and/or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org