LinkedIn is not just for posting your previous work history. It is an opportunity to provide your opinions and knowledge of a specific niche. We have outlined below how to publish an article on LinkedIn to help boost the value of your LinkedIn profile.
Publishing an Article on LinkedIn
- Log in to LinkedIn and Click on Home.
- Under your profile image, click on Publish a post.
- Add an image (698×400) to support your post.
- Add the title of the post to the “Write Your Headline” section
- Start typing your post in the body section or copy and paste your text file into the body.
- Add any additional formatting (H1, H2, Bold, Links, etc).
- Add 3-5 tags that will help people easily find your content.
- Once complete, you can click Save to publish at a later date or click Publish if ready to publish now.